The following applies unless statutes or permanent panel appointments provide otherwise.
- Daily rate: Grievance arbitration: $1,000. Add 20% for interest arbitration and fact-finding.
- Hearing: Daily rate for each hearing day used, prorated for time spent beyond each all-inclusive 8-hour day.
- Time spent including study and writing: Daily rate prorated in quarter-hour increments.
- Expenses: None unless arranged in advance.
- Postponement or cancellation: There is no late notice charge if a cancellation is granted more than 15 calendar days in advance, but $100 is charged for each calendar day less.
Statements may be issued with the decision or toward the end of each month during which substantial services are provided. All charges are usually split evenly between the parties unless established otherwise. Statements are itemized but receipts are not included unless requested in advance. A 5% interest charge is added to balances unpaid one month after billing.